Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nineteen years!

So, here we are! We are still smiling, so all in all I think that sums it up! Two sons still at home, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 birds and the fish. Older sons out on their own with their loves. Life is grand and I am so very thankful that our Father in heaven loves me so ... so much that He provided my salvation and the blessings here on earth. I am thankful for the parents that He provided that are no longer here and the extended family I married into, each and everyone a special blessing.

It's a beautiful way to start the fall season. Celebrating the love that endures with prayer.

2 comments:

Jacki Spangler said...

Congratulations! It is so wonderful to see that family still endures, despite what "they" (whoever 'they' are)say. I love the photo of you and Fred. Enjoy your day, and all of your days together.

doris said...

Deb, I want to sat again congratulations on 19 years! May you have many, many more!! Love the picture!!! Your someting else having this blog spot! This is the first I saw it!! Love you my friend! Miss our chats! Doris